1. You must be at least 17 years old.
2. You must have insurance.
(If you have no insurance we will be unable to consider you for an internship.)
3. You must provide proof of being vaccinated for Rabies.
(Rabies vaccinations are not required to apply for the internship but, if you are accepted into the program, the series of shots must be completed prior to your start date)
4. You must provide proof of being vaccinated for Tetanus.
(Tetanus vaccinations are not required to apply for the internship but, if accepted into the program, you must receive the shot before your start date)
Paperwork to be submitted when applying:
All of the following can be submitted either by mail or fax. All paperwork must be submitted together as one packet
- 1 copy of your current resume
- 2 letters of recommendation (written by current professors, former professors/teachers, former/current employers)
New England Wildlife Center
500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190